You are here:
May 7, 2017, 1:36 am
Town halls were held across the country with many people voicing concerns about pre-existing conditions.
camera phoneFreehealth carehealth tipshealthy breakfasthealthy diet planhealthy foodsharinguploadvideovideo phone
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%
At the Golf Course eh!???
The US WILL NEVER HAVE healthcare that is affordable
Too many crooks looking to rip off people
Yes, deprive millions of healthcare. We'll worry about it when some pandemic happens. Then we'll move quickly to address the problem.
ha ha...told you so. you get what you voted for. you think Republicans has your interest at heart. ha ha
TRUMP GOT 10% OF THE AMERICAN VOTERS AND THE OTHER 90% FROM RUSSIA.
Trump has to be one of the best presidents everif your wealthy or a corporation
Trump voters never realized that ObamaCare and ACA are the same thing. ACA is based on a Heritage Foundation outline.
© 2017 Zapi Feed
Username or Email Address
Don't have an account? Register